- The Big Five Factor Personality Traits
- Self-Awareness & Development
- Personal Effectiveness & Personality Development
- Strive for Organizational Excellence
- Emulating the traits of Highly Successful People
- Leadership & Interpersonal Skills Development
- Team Building and Teamwork
- Managerial Competency
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Developing Business Acumen
- Talent Management
- Time Management
- Persuasive Communication
- Sensitivity analysis
- Global outlook and competencies
- International HR- the Cultural Dimensions
- Learning emerging concepts
A carefully considered and thought out placement strategy is in place to provide the students the most appropriate spring boards for their future careers.
The curriculum packs in ingredients to enhance the crucial emotional intelligence of students along with logical thinking because IEM-UEM Group believes that in a challenging social and organizational structure what will win in the end is the heart, in addition to the head.
IEM-UEM Group has a supportive, close- knit environment where faculty members are readily approachable. This enables the students to develop their individual managerial capabilities to meet the demands of any challenging role. Underpinning IEM-UEM Group’S approach to learning and teaching are all the resources that you would expect of a major management school – from the library to Wi-Fi connectivity supplemented by the institute’s dedicated resources. IEM-UEM Group also understands the need to offer students a flexible approach to their studies. The emphasis, therefore, is on self- paced learning where students are encouraged to study and gain knowledge at their own pace.