1. Sandip Das, Soumitra Kumar Mandal,Performance Analysis of QPSK ModulationTechnique in WCDMA downlink over AWGN and Rayleigh Fading Channel in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information and Communication Technology-2011.
2. Sandip Das, Soumitra Kumar Mandal ,Performance Analysis of WCDMA Downlink Spreading in Rayleigh Multipath Fading Channel with AWGN Noise in UGC sponsored National conference on Research and Higher Education in Computer Science and Information Technology-2012.
3. Sandip Das, Soumitra Kumar Mandal ,Channel Equalization of WCDMA downlink system using Finite length MMSE-DFE in IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE), Volume-6, Issue-2, e-ISSN: 2278-2834, pp. 36-40, May – June 2013
4. Sandip Das, Soumitra Kumar Mandal Performance Analysis of Chaotic Spreading Sequence in WCDMA downlink system in workshop proceedings of Advanced Wireless Communication & Networking, under TEQIP-II,(28th Oct-1st Nov,2013), organized by Department of ECE, NIT Durgapur
5. Sandip Das, Soumitra Kumar Mandal, Moitrayee Chakraborty, LMMSE Equalized DCSK Communication system over a multipath fading channel with AWGN noise in Proceedings of IEEE Third International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology(C3IT 2015), pp. 1-4, Feb. 2015 , Hooghly, West Bengal., DOI: 10.1109/C3IT.2015.7060167
6. Uttam Narendra Thakur, Souvik Saha and Anandarup Mukherjee A Proposed Architecture for Residue Number System based 1D 5/3 Discrete Wavelet Transform using Filter Bank and Lifting Scheme Vol. 90 “ Issue 14, March 2014 – International Journal of Computer Applications pp. 43-48, March 2014.ISSN: 0975 “ 8887
7. Sneha Dixit, Surface Acoustic Waves Based MEMS Resonator, COMSOL International Conference, Bangalore, India, Nov , 2014
8. S. Pramanik, S. Mitra, R.N. Mitra, B.B. Chaudhuri, A novel approach for delineation and feature extraction in QRS complex of ECG signal, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP), pp. 1 – 6 , India, 2011., DOI: 10.1109/ICIIP.2011.6108898
9. R. Chakraborty, D. De, A. Khan, C. Mukherjee, S. Pramanik, Effect of Temperature and Kink Energy in Multilevel Digital circuit using Quantum dot Cellular Automata, Proceedings of IEEE 5th International Conference on Computers and Devices for Communication (CODEC-2012),pp. 1-4, Kolkata, India, 2012. DOI:10.1109/CODEC.2012.6509297Â
10. R.N.Mitra, S. Pramanik,S. Mitra, B.B. Chaudhuri, A Robust Technique for Delineation and Features Extraction of ECG Signal from Mobile-Phone Photography, IEEE International Conference on Communications, Devices and Intelligent Systems (CODIS-2012),pp. 121-124, Kolkata, India, DOI: 10.1109/CODIS.2012.6422151
11. R.N.Mitra, S. Pramanik, S. Mitra, B.B. Chaudhuri Pattern Recognition and Teletransmission of ECG Signal over Cellular Network, UGC sponsored national seminar on “Applied Sciences in Bioinformatics”, Netaji Nagar Day College, Kolkata, March 2012.
12. R.N.Mitra, S. Pramanik,S. Mitra, B.B. Chaudhuri, Pattern Classification of Time Plane Features of ECG Wave from Mobile Phone Photography for Machine Aided Cardiac Disease Diagnosis, 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’2014), pp. 4807 “ 4810, Chicago, Illinois, USA., DOI: 10.1109/EMBC.2014.6944699
13. Chiradeep Mukherjee, Sayak Pramanik, Ratna Chakraborty, Debashis De, ,Decoder segment optimization of ROM Design in Quantum Dot Cellular Automata, IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Applications (ICHPCA 2014), December 2014, pp. 1 – 5 , Bhubaneswar , India, DOI: 10.1109/ICHPCA.2014.7045372
14. Saradindu Panda, Chiradeep Mukherjee, Bangshibadan Maji, A.K.Mukhopadhyay, Thermal Noise Analysis of SGMOSFET for different Substrate and Gate Oxides, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT 2013), pp. 765-770, Nagercoil , India, DOI: 10.1109/ICCPCT.2013.6528839
15. Saradindu Panda, Chiradeep Mukherjee, Bangshibadan Maji, A.K. Mukhopadhyay, Study of Thermal Noise SGMOSFET with different substrate and gate oxide, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science(IJETTCS),Vol.2 Issue 2, March – April 2013, ISSN:2278-6856
16. Saradindu Panda, Chiradeep Mukherjee, Bangshibadan Maji, A.K. Mukhopadhyay, Comparative study of thermal noise of Si surrounding Gate MOSFET (SGMOSFET) with different gate oxides, International Journal of Semiconductor Science & Technology (IJSST),Vol. 3 Issue 2,Jun 2013, pp. no. 17-22,ISSN:2250-1576
17. Amitava Aditya, Sayan Basu, Saurav Khandelwal, Chiradeep Mukherjee , Saradindu Panda, Bansibadan Maji, Threshold voltage roll-off for Triple Gate FinFET , Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing & Applications(ICHPCA 2014), pp. 1-6, Bhubaneswar ,India, DOI:Â 10.1109/ICHPCA.2014.7045355
18. Shrabanti Das, Chiradeep Mukherjee, Saradindu Panda, B. Maji, Analysis of Ambipolar Intrinsic Resistance of PIN Diode for Different Semiconductors suitable for Power Devices , SPRINGER International Conference on Computational Advancement in Communication Circuits and Systems (ICCACCS 2014), Kolkata, India, Published in Springer series titled “Computational Advancement in Communication Circuits and Systems”, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Volume 335, 2015, pp 357-365.
19. Anandarup Mukherjee, Angshuman Khan, A Fourier series based Template Matching Approach to Detect the Splitting of Second Heart Sound, IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP), Volume-4, Issue-4, pp. 9-13, July-August, 2014, DOI: 10.9790/4200-04430913.
20. Angshuman Khan, Rupayan Das, Novel Approach of Multiplier Design using ancient Vedic Mathematics, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications (INDIA 2015),8-9 January, 2015, yet to be publish in Springer series of Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, ISBN 978-81-322-2249-1.
21. Angshuman Khan, Mayukh Mondal, Chiradeep Mukherjee, Ratna Chakrabarty,
Debashis De, A review report on solar cell: past scenario, recent quantum dot solar cell and future trends, Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Opto-Electronics and Applied Optics (OPTRONIX 2014), 17-18 December, 2014, yet to be publish in the Springer Proceedings in Physics titled Advances in Optical Science and Engineering, ISSN: 0930-8989.
22. Angshuman Khan, Surajit Sur, Aninda Shankar Sukla, Chiradeep Mukherjee, Ratna Chakrabarty, Effect of Temperature and Cell Displacement in Polarization and Kink Energy of QCA Inverter, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Nanotechnology (ICNT 2015), ISBN: 978-81-927756-2-3, pp.-325-330 11-17 February, 2015.
23. Amitava Aditya, Ankan Kumar Ckakraborty, A. Chakraborty, Angshuman Khan, Chiradeep Mukherjee, S. Sur, Green Telecommunication: A Review, International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM 2015), April, 2015, yet to be published in Emerald Publishers.
24. C. Mukherjee; A. S. Sukla; S. S. Basu; R. Chakrabarty; A. Khan; D. De, Layered T full adder using Quantum-dot Cellular Automata, IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies (CONECCT), DOI: 10.1109/CONECCT.2015.7383867
25. Sandip Das, Manojit Ballav, Saheli Karfa, Application of IoT in detecting health risks due to flickering artificial lights in IEEE Fourth International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2015 at Kochi, DOI: 10.1109/ICACCI.2015.7275966, Print ISBN:978-1-4799-8790-0
26. Riya Sen, Sandip Das, A Novel approach to design Convolution Encoder using Quantum-dot Cellular Automata in IEEE International Conference on Microelectronics, Computing and Communication (MicroCom 2016), at NIT durgapur.
We'll get back to you soon.