UEM IS A GOVERNMENT APPROVED AND UGC RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.
- University of Engineering & Management, Jaipur (UEM) has been established by Act no.5 of 2012 of the Govt. of Rajasthan, been notified by Government notification no. F.2(3) Vidhi 2/2012, promoted by IEM Trust.
- University of Engineering & Management was established by Ordinance No.11 passed on 25th Oct. 2011. The Gazette notification became Act in the Rajasthan state Assembly vide Act no.5 of 2012 on March 21, 2012. It is established by the Institute of Engineering & Management Trust which is having the objective to run non-profitable educational institute and carry on cultural and charitable activities.Act enclosed via Appendix-IV
- University of Engineering & Management, Jaipur is a full government approved and UGC Recognized University with the right to confer degrees as the per sections 22 of the UGC Act and as per UGC nomenclature of the degrees.
- University of Engineering & Management, Jaipur (UEM) is a full-fledged university and not a deemed university.
- University does not have any affiliating college, off-campus centers, and distance learning center. The university does not have any constituent units, off-campus centers, off-shore campus, distance education program and study centers. Territorial Jurisdiction of the University as per the Act is the entire state of Rajasthan