Event: Health and Fitness for Students (Induction Programme) for B.Tech 1st-year
Time and Venue: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM (02/08/2023), Basement Auditorium
Suggestions for students:
1. We should exercise daily to keep our body fit and active.
2. Yoga, meditation and walking are always helpful to keep our body and mind peaceful.
3. Drinking plenty of water after any form of activity is important to keep our body hydrated.
4. We must sleep at least 8 hours a day to gain proper energy to work for the next day.
5. We should also eat healthy food such as green vegetables, lots of fruits and salads.
This session was taken by Dr. B. S. Yadav, Director of Physical Education and Chief Warden.
University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata in association with Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, has successfully organized The 7th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2016) at Columbia University, New York, USA from 20th to 22nd October, 2016