University of Engineering & Management (UEM), JAIPUR has successfully organized an “Artificial Intelligence Summit & Corporate Award Ceremony 2022” on 19th November, 2022 (Saturday) at Rajasthan Agricultural Research Institute Durgapura, Jaipur, where various eminent functionaries from various companies came to have discussions on “Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Technologies on Employment”.
We were proud to have with us such dignitaries as
• Mr. Praveen Kamath Kumbla – General Manager HR – Global Strategic Hiring & Redeployment, Wipro Ltd
• Mr.Ravi Mathur – Vice-president, Rajasthan Venture Capital Fund
• Prof. Palash Bera – Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, Department Chair – St.Louis University, USA
• Mr. Avijit Laha – Head HR – Retail Unit, TCS
• Mr. Manoj K Prasad – VP-Talent Development & Digital Transformation – Reliance Industries Limited
• Mr. Hemank Lowe – Senior Director – Google Cloud CoE -Capgemini
• Mr. Arjya Kumar Mishra – Vice President Human Resources – Genus Power Infrastructure Ltd
• Mr. Saptarshi Basu – Addl. Director – Tiger Agro Food Processing Industries Pvt Ltd
• Mr. Manish Sahu – Chief Operating Officer – Kreeti Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Mr. Navin Patel – Director – Recruitment — Affine
• Mr. Tarun Bhattacharya – Lead Technologist-Automation | AI | ML – Oracle
• Mr. Ravi Vyas – Co-Founder – Startbit IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
• Mr. Siby Joy – Talent Acquisition Manager – Horizontal Digital
Along with the industry stalwarts who enriched the proceeding with their insights and knowledge the program was attended by around 65 top industry professionals including CEO’s & HR from Jaipur who were awarded for their contribution to the industry. The program was also attended by around 60 selected students from UEM who had a very enriching experience interacting with such top industry leaders.
University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata in association with Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, has successfully organized The 7th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2016) at Columbia University, New York, USA from 20th to 22nd October, 2016