UEM Jaipur ACM Student Chapter &Department Of Computer Science & Engineering , University of Engineering & Management (UEM), JAIPUR in association with IIC & IQAC are going to organize Distinguished Speakers Program By Dr. Sunil Kumar Vuppala is a demonstrated thought leader in AI, analytics, and Internet of Things with 16+ years of industrial and research experience. He is the Director – Data Science, at Ericsson Global AI Accelerator (GAIA), Bangalore. Dr. Sunil worked in Oracle, Infosys R&D, and Philips Research before joining Ericsson.
: 9th March 2023
: Zoom Metings ( shorturl.at/nx035 )
: 4:00PM IST
The talk will cover the essentials of deep learning – what is deep learning, why is it needed, why the hype now, how deep learning works – forward/backpropagation, and where it can be used? The key takeaways from the session are to cover the introductory concepts of deep learning and where they can be applied in the real world.
• Introduction to Deep Learning – ML vs DL
• What is deep learning?
• Why is it needed? Why the hype now?
• How deep learning works – forward/backpropagation
• Tensorflow playground demonstration
• Why advanced concepts of convolution, Recurrent networks
• Where it can be used?
• Project ideas and Tips to be industry ready
1. Certificate from ACM Student Chapter.
2. Chance to interact with the guest.
3. Live QnA
University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata in association with Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, has successfully organized The 7th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2016) at Columbia University, New York, USA from 20th to 22nd October, 2016