IEEE CCWC 2020 (10th IEEE Computing and Communication Workshop & Conference) was conducted in Las Vegas, USA during 6-8 January 2020 by IEM-UEM group.
Corporate keynote addresses were delivered by :-
1. ERNESTO ZAMORA RAMOS (INTEL CORPORATION, USA)
2. DANIEL BRYCE (SMART INFORMATION FLOW TECHNOLOGIES (SIFT), USA)
3. MRINAL K. DAS (TEXAS INSTRUMENTS ,USA)
4. PETER SHIRLEY (NVIDIA CORPORATION, USA)
5. HAYDEN MELTON (REFINITIV, USA)
6. SHANKAR N. SWAMY (DCM SYSTEMS, USA)
7. HOSSAM FATTAH (MICROSOFT CORPORATION, USA)
Research keynote addresses were delivered by
1. LANIER WATKINS (JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY, USA)
2. SHAHRAM LATIFI (UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS, USA)
3. RENEE BRYCE (UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS, USA)
4. JOHN MARTINIS (GOOGLE AND UCSB, USA)
5. MAHASWETA SARKAR (SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY, USA)
6. AKANE SANO (RICE UNIVERSITY, USA)
More than 175 research papers were presented by distinguished scholars from all over the globe in 34 different sessions.
Participants were from 24 different countries while 95% of total participants were from different universities of the United States.
University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata in association with Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, has successfully organized The 7th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2016) at Columbia University, New York, USA from 20th to 22nd October, 2016