The University of Engineering & Management (UEM) is coming up with a National HR meet, to be held at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore.
IISc Bangalore is the topmost pillar of technical education in the country. We are proud having the chance to conduct the program at IISc Bangalore.
Most importantly in the program, two selected students of the students’ placement cell of UEM Jaipur will get a chance to interact with the top corporates directly.
In the HR meet, we will have discussions about the current industry scenario regarding recruitments.
Companies like Samsung India Research, Uber India, Flipkart etc are coming.
The complete list of participating companies are:-
1) Dynamatic Technologies Ltd
2) Actuant India Pvt Ltd
3) Timken India Ltd
4) Pepperl & Fuchs (India) Pvt Ltd
5) Bharat Fritz Werner
7) Tejas Networks
8) Bhartiya Group
9) Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
10) Pace Power Systems
11) Disc Technology Services Pvt Ltd
12) Bs Talent Solutions Pvt Ltd
13) Aryaka Networks
14) Artha Real Estate Corporation Limited
15) Ametek Instruments India Pvt. Ltd.,
16) Acliv Technologies Pvt Ltd
17) Seagate Technology
19) Com Pas Now Assessment & Training Services Pvt. Ltd
20) Practo Technologies
23) Inmobi Technology Services Private Limited
24) Ifb Industries
25) Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
26) Ratnagiri Impex Pvt Ltd
27) Uber India
28) Tecnotree Corporation
29) Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore
30) Ascend Telecom
Infrastructure Private Limited
31) Arteria Technologies Pvt Ltd
33) Airbus Group India Private Limited
34) A.N.Prakash Construction Project Management Consultants Pvt.Ltd.
We look forward to your wishes and blessings for a successful conduct of the program.
Prof. Dr. Biswajoy Chatterjee,
University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Jaipur | Kolkata
University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata in association with Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, has successfully organized The 7th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2016) at Columbia University, New York, USA from 20th to 22nd October, 2016
We will get back to you soon!