The international speakers who were present at UEM Kolkata and addressed the audience are:-
1) Prof Toyohiko Yatagai, Director, CORE, Utsonomiya University, JAPAN
2) Prof Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan, Professor of Optometry (Vision Science), Physics, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Systems Design Engineering, University of Waterloo, CANADA
3) Prof Motoharu Fujigaki, Professor, Human and Artificial Intelligence Systems, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Fukui, JAPAN
4) Prof Takeo Sasaki, Professor, Department of Chemistry, Tokyo University of Science, JAPAN
5) Prof Tigran Galstian, Professor, Department of Physics, Centre of d’optique, photoniqueet laser (COPL), University of Laval, Quebec, Canada
There are several other delegates of International repute.
University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata in association with Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata, has successfully organized The 7th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2016) at Columbia University, New York, USA from 20th to 22nd October, 2016
We will get back to you soon!