IEMJEE 2018 is being conducted by the reputed IEM group for admission to B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ BPT/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA courses of IEM (Institute of Engineering & Management) Group and UEM (University of Engineering & Management).
We are conducting phase 1 IEMJEE examinations in three time-slots, students can choose any one time-slot of their convenience to register for the exam.
The time slots that are available is as follows:
1. 9:30am to 11:30am
2. 12pm to 2pm
3. 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Students who want to register for the exam can register here
Mode of exam
Procedure of appearing for the examination
Step 1: Apply online by clicking on the link for the examination. You may click here.
While filling up the form, please enter your preferred venue, date and time slot for the exam.
Please be careful while entering your email ID, as this email ID will be used for sending your Hall ticket.
Step 2: Hall ticket will reach your registered email ID.
Step 3: You need to take a printout of this Hall ticket along with a valid ID proof to the examination center on the chosen date of examination.
Your Voter ID card / Aadhar Card / class 10 / 12 board exam admit card may serve as the valid ID proof.
Extra instructions to candidates for IEMJEE online
- Candidate must carry his/her admit card.
- Candidate must carry a valid ID proof.
Click here to apply for IEMJEE 2018.
There is no examination fees associated with IEMJEE exam.
Instruction to the candidates
- Candidates should reach the examination hall half an hour prior to the start of the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to leave the examination room until at least 1 hour examination time has elapsed (other than in an emergency/medical situation) and may not leave in the last 10 minutes of the examination.
- Candidates need to produce an identity card (example Voter ID, Adhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Class 10/12 board exam admit card, school identity card etc.)
- Mobile phones should remain switched off (not in silent mode or airplane mode) throughout the duration of the exam.
- All course material should be removed from desks and placed at the front of the room.
- Candidates should not ask for, and will not be given, any explanation of the questions and answers.
- Candidates cannot communicate in any way with, ask for help from or give help to another candidate while they are in the examination room
Syllabus and mode of the exam are absolutely same as that of JEE Mains comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics divided into 3 sections. Maths section will contain 60 questions each of 4 marks. Physics and Chemistry section will contain 30 questions each of 4 marks. Total marks will be 360. Time duration will be 2 hours. Maths section will have a time duration of 1 hour 15 minutes. Chemistry and Physics will have a time duration of 45 minutes. There will be 1 mark deduction from total marks for each wrong answer.
B.Tech Lateral Entry:-
Syllabus and mode of the exam will be same as WB JELET examination.
Syllabus will comprise of English, General Knowledge, and Preliminary Mathematics.
Syllabus and mode of the exam will be same as GATE examination.
Syllabus and mode of the exam will be same as WB JECA examination.
Syllabus and mode of exam will be same as CAT examination.
Students may prepare from sample question papers of JEE Main. The pattern of the exam will be exactly like JEE Main.
B.Tech Lateral Entry:-
Students may prepare fromf sample question papers of WB JELET.
Students may prepare from standard books of General Knowledge, Aptitude and Spoken English.
Students may prepare from sample question papers of GATE. Pattern of exam will be exactly like GATE.
Students may prepare from sample question papers of WB JECA.
Students may prepare from sample question papers of CAT.