BOT (4.5 yrs) – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Candidate should have passed Class 10+2 examination (12th standard) or equivalent examination with Science stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with aggregate 45% for general candidate, 40% for SC/ST candidate.
- A candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of the year admission to B.O.T. degree course.
- Every candidate before admission shall furnish a Certificate of medical fitness from an Authorized Government Medical Officer that the candidate is physically fit to undertake Occupational Therapy course.
- Selection of the candidate shall be on the basis of merit of 10+2 marks. And joint Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
Intake of Students
- Tuition fees – Rs. 25,000/- per semester
- One time admission processing charges – Rs. 5,000/-
- Hostel lodging fees – Rs. 15,000/- per sem (optional for students to opt lodging in hostel)
- Food charges – Rs. 20,000/- per sem (optional for students to opt food from hostel mess)
- Registration fees – Rs. 1000/- one time in first semester
- Examination fees – Rs. 600/- per sem