1. Moutushi Singh, Rupayan Das Survey of Different techniques to Detect wormhole attack in wireless sensor Network International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), ISSN 2229-5518,pp:200-205, Volume 3, Issue 10,October-2012
2. T. Chatterjee and M. K Sarkar, Sixth Sense Technology Has Potential to Become the Ultimate “Transparent” User Interface for Accessing Information about Everything Around Us, International Journal of Report and Opinion, ISSN: 1553-9865, Vol. 5, Issue 4, pp:1-7, ISSN: April 2013.
3. Mr. Kaushik Banerjee, Mr. Subhas Das, Mr. Rahul Sourav Singh,Mr. Souren Jana Automated Mineral Detection using Sonar Waves, International of Scientific & Engineering Research(IJSER),ISSN: 22295518, Volume 4,Issue 5, pp.112-115, May,2013
4. M. K Sarkar and T. Chatterjee, Reverse Engineering: An Analysis of Dynamic Behavior of Object Oriented Programs by Extracting UML Interaction Diagram, International Journal of Computer Technology & Applications, ISSN: 2229-6093, Vol. 4, Issue 3, pp. 378 -383, May-June 2013.
5. M. K Sarkar, T. Chatterjee and D. Mukherjee, Reverse Engineering: An Analysis of Static Behavior of Object Oriented Programs by Extracting UML Class Diagram, International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, ISSN: 2249-7277, Vol. 3, Issue 12, Sept. 2013.
6. M. K Sarkar and T. Chatterjee, Enhancing Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing Through Steganography, ACEEE International Journal on Network Security, ISSN: 2152-5064, Vol. 5, Issue. 1, pp: 13-19, Jan 2014.
7. Rahul Sourav Singh,Rupayan Das, Dipta Mukherjee,Prannay Bothra , RDR cube cipher an extension to Vignere Cipher,IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering(IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN:2278-0661,p-ISSN:22788727 Volume16,Issue2,Ver.III(Mar-Apr.2014),PP 64-71.
8. Kaustab Pal,Rupayan Das,Rahul Sourav Singh,Dipta Mukherjee,A Steganographic Approach to Data Obfuscation using Random Keyboard Mapping Technique International Journal of Computer Applications 105(11):35-37,DOI: 10.5120/18424-9742,November 2014.
9. Praveen Kumar Sharma, Sourav Saha, Saraswati Kumari -Study and Design of a Shannon-Energy-Envelope based Phonocardiogram Peak Spacing Analysis for Estimating Arrhythmic Heart-Beat”,International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications- Volume 4, Issue 9, September 2014 Edition.
10. Wrishin Sarkar, Himadri Nath Saha, Arpita Ghosh, Praveen Kr. Sharma- Modified Greedy Methodology to SolveTravelling Salesperson Problem Using Ant Colony Optimization and Comfort Factor- International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications- Volume 4, Issue 10, October 2014 Edition.
11. Wrishin Sarkar, Himadri Nath Saha,Sourav Kumar Dhar, Sandipan Roy Advanced Heuristic Technique For Solving Travelling Salesperson Problem Using Ant Colony Optimization, IJCSN International Journal of Computer Science and Network, Volume 3, Issue 3,ISSN: 2277-5420,pp.11 June 2014.
12. M. K Sarkar, R. Das and Dr. V S Dhaka A Symmetric Key Based Framework for Data Security in Cloud Computing, International Journal of Advanced Networking and Applications, ISSN: 0975-0282 Special Issue, Feb-2015.
13. T Chatterjee, M. K Sarkar and Dr. V S Dhaka Steganographic Approach to Ensure Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing Using Huffman Coding (SAHC), IJCSN International Journal of Computer Science and Network, ISSN : 2277-5420, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp:198-207, April 2015.
16. Ratul Dey and Himadri Nath Saha Secure Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad-Hoc Network (MANETs) “A Review, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), Vol. 5, Issue 1 ISSN 2278 “ 6856 February 2016
1. Dipta Mukherjee, Anandarup Mukherjee, Somen Nayak A Hybrid Stegano- Cryptographic Approach to Data Obfuscation Using LSB Technique, IEMCON, ISSN: 978-81-923777-9-7, 165-169, Auguest2013.
2. Anindya Shankar Shukla,Rupayan Das,Rahul Sourav Singh,Dipta Mukherjee Bar Cipher: A Robusttechnique for data hiding using the concept of Barcode,Procedings of 1st International Science & Technology Congress 2014,Elsevier publication,ISBN: 9789351072485.
3. Ratul Dey, Sanjay Chakraborty, Lopamudra Dey, Weather Forecasting using Convex Hull & K-mean Technique an Approach in proc. of ELSEVIER, IEMCONGRESS-2014, pp. 288-295
4. M. K Sarkar and R. Das, Dr. V S Dhaka A Symmetric Key Based Framework for Data Security in Cloud Computing , in National Conference on Current Research Trends in Cloud Computing & Big Data – CRTCCBD on Feb 6-7, 2015.
5. M. Singh, R. Das, M. K Sarkar, K. Majumder, S. K Sarkar KT3F: A Key based Two Tier Trust Management Filtering Scheme for Intrusion Detection in Wireless Sensor Network in International Conference on Computer and Communication Technologies – IC3T on July 24-26, 2015, AISC series of Springer11156.
6. Angshuman Khan,Souvik Saha,Asmita Chakraborty,Rupayan Das,Digital Multiplier to Multiply Special Integers using ancient Vedic Mathematics,International Conference on Inter Disciplinary Research in Engineering and Technolog2015(ICIDRET2015).
7. Angshuman Khan,Rupayan Das,Novel Approach of Multiplier Design using ancient Vedic Mathematics,Second International Conference on Information systems Design and Intelligent Applications(INDIA-2015),Springer series of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing(AISC) Volume-340,pp.265-272,DOI:10.1007/978-81-322,247-7_28,January,2015.
8. Ratul Dey, Sanjay Chakraborty, Convex-hull & DBSCAN clustering to predict future weather in proc. of 6th International Conference and Workshop on Computing and Communication (IEMCON -2015), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, October 2015 , pp. 1-8.
9. Saptarshi Banerjee, Arnab Majumdar, Himadri Nath Saha and Ratul Dey Modified Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) based routing protocol for MANET, in proc. of 6th International Conference and Workshop on Computing and Communication (IEMCON -2015), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, October 2015 , pp. 1-7.