Research Papers Published/Accepted:
1. Mridula Garg and Ajay Sharma (2011), Solution of space-time fractional telegraph equation by Adomian decomposition method, Journal of Inequalities and Special Functions 2(1), 1-7.
2. Mridula Garg and Ajay Sharma (2012), Exact Solution of Space-Time Fractional Fokker-Planck Equations by Adomian Decomposition Method, Journal of International Academy of Physical Sciences 15, 1-12.
3. Mridula Garg and Ajay Sharma (2012), Fractional free electron laser equation in single mode case with Caputo fractional derivative using Adomian decomposition method, Journal of Rajasthan Academy of Physical Sciences 11(2), 125-132.
4. Mridula Garg, Ajay Sharma and Pratibha Manohar (2013), Multidimensional fractional free electron laser equations with Caputo fractional derivatives, Journal of Inequalities and Special Functions 4(1), 36-46.
5. Mridula Garg, Ajay Sharma and Pratibha Manohar (2013), Solution of Generalized Space-Time Fractional Telegraph Equation with Composite and Riesz-Feller Fractional Derivatives, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 83(5), 685-691.
6. Mridula Garg, Ajay Sharma and Pratibha Manohar (2013), Some Inequalities Involving Ratios and Products of the Gamma Function, Le Matematiche 68(2), 219-225.
7. Mridula Garg, Ajay Sharma and Pratibha Manohar, A generalized Mittag-Leffler type function with four parameters, Thai Journal of Mathematics. (Accepted)
8. Mridula Garg, Ajay Sharma and Pratibha Manohar, The distribution of the product of two independent generalized trapezoidal random variables, Commun. Stat., Theory Methods. (Accepted)
9. Mridula Garg, Ajay Sharma and Pratibha Manohar, Linear space-time fractional reaction-diffusion equation with composite fractional derivatives in time, J. Fract. Calc. Appl. 5(1), 114-121.
Urban Waste Water: Treatment & Reuse: A Theoretical Perspective, Susmita Mukherjee, Subhro Chakroborty, Surajit Sur, International Conference on Advances in Mechanical, Material Science, Manufacturing, Autimobiles, Aerospace Engineering & Applied Physics (AMAEAP-2015),May 30-31, 2015, at JNU, New Delhi, Journal on Basic & Applien Engineering Research (JBAER), vol2, No 15, April-June 2015, Print ISSN: 2350-0077, on-line ISSN 2350-0255
Bio-Fuel: An approach towards energy security in India, Susmita Mukherjee, Subhro Chakraborty, 6th International Conference on Recent Trends in Applied Physical, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical/Statistical and Environmental Dynamics,9th August, 2015 at JNU, New Delhi. ISBN978-81-930585-8-9.
Presently working on Research Paper titled STUDY OF INFRARED SPECTRUM AND THERMODYNAMIC FUNCTIONS OF 4-AMINO-2,6- DIHYDROXY PYRIMIDINE
Research Paper titled CONCEPTS AND USE OF FOURIER TRANSFORM INFRA RED (FTIR) SPECTROSCOPY published in American International Journal of Research in Formal, Applied & Natural Sciences (AIJRFANS) USA – [Vol-1, Issue-13, Feb 2016] , ISSN No.2328-3785.
Research Paper titled CONCEPTS, QUALITY FACTOR AND EFFICIENCY OF WIRELESS POWER TRANSFER published in International Journal of Engineering Research & Science (IJOER) – [Vol-1, Issue-1, March.- 2015] , ISSN No.2395-6992.
Research Paper titled Infrared Spectra and Thermodynamic Functions of 5-Iodo-Uracil published in International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Science (IJAERS) – ISSN: 2349-6495 in Vol-1, Issue-7, Dec.- 2014.
Research Paper titled Analysis of 5-Iodo-Uracil for its Infrared Spectra, Laser Raman Spectra and its Thermodynamic Functions published in International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences (IJETCAS) USA- ISSN: 2279-0047, A Journal of International Association of Scientific Innovation and Research (IASIR, USA) with I.F. 1.237, for Volume-11 issue-1, February 2015.
Written a book on Advanced Engineering Physics with ISBN-978-81-905523-2-5 from Shriya Publications Jaipur, exclusively for students of B. Tech. 2nd semester of UEM-Jaipur.
Written the solution of B. Sc. “ Physics Part 1 for students of Rajasthan University Jaipur from College Book Centre, Jaipur (CBC) to be published in July 2016.
Written a book on Engineering Physics Advanced with ISBN-13: 978-1500368555 (CreateSpace-Assigned), ISBN-10: 1500368555 with BISAC: Technology & Engineering / Engineering (General) at AMAZON.COM/Createspace/Kindle.
Written a book on Engineering Physics “ An Integrated Approach with ISBN/EAN13 No. 978-1482580266 / 1482580268 at AMAZON.COM/Createspace/Kindle.
Written a book on Engineering Physics Basics with ISBN/EAN13 No. 1481810774 / 9781481810777 at AMAZON.COM/Createspace.