All eligible students of all passout batches of UEM got 1 to 2 job offers on average.
- Placement legacy of 30 years – all students of all passout batches of UEM Jaipur got 1 to 2 job offers on average
- Highest salary offer from placement of Rs 15.5 lakhs per annum
- Placement of UEM continues till the last student is offered a job
- In 2018, 4 students got 4 job offers, 14 students got 3 job offers, 48 students got 2 job offers, and all eligible students got at least 1 job offer
- 76+ companies visited UEM Jaipur and did campus recruitment of the students
Highest campus offer was Rs 15.5 lacs per annum.
Industry’s Opinion about IEM/UEM
Your college truly is a model college for others not just across the state, but across the country as well.
Associate Consultant, Infosys Leadership Institute
TCS is proud to be associated with your Institute since its inception. We were one of the first organizations to recruit students passing out from your Institute . These students have been doing very well in our main stream projects.We will continue to visit your Institute for our future stuffing requirements.
Chief Manager HR, TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Yours is one of the best Institutes in terms of the quality of students that we have seen so far.
Executive Resourcing, WIPRO
We are pleased to inform you that we found very good candidates from your college.
Arunava Bhattacharjee Manager Human Resource, COGNIZANT